Complete the online application by the close date. Partial applications will not be assessed.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Applicants must submit the following documentation:
- Proof of your permanent residence (such as driver's license or bank account statement)
- Proof of your residence for the semester (such as driver's license or lease/rental agreement)
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Why do you want to become an air pilot?
- Describe the steps you will take to achieve your goal of becoming a commercial pilot.
- How does your goal include working in regional Australia? (Ensure you include working in regional Australia as a part of your future career goals, as this is a part of the eligibility criteria for the scholarship).
Find out more about applying for scholarships.