The online application form will be made available here when applications open.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
You will need:
- Two reference letters from people who know you and can describe your qualities and achievements. References must include name and contact details (phone and email) and not be dated greater than three months ago. The references must be:
- one personal reference (excluding family members), and
- one professional reference (any school/university reference, must be on official letterhead).
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- What motivated you to choose your RMIT program? Include the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations in laboratory medicine?
- Describe your two best academic achievements so far, excluding your ATAR or GPA result.
- Describe your interpersonal communication/ leadership skills, providing at least two examples from your study and/or work life.
- Describe your active community involvement (e.g., student/sport/church groups, donating blood, volunteering, etc).
Find out more about applying for scholarships.