Complete the online application form by the application close date.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
You will need:
- A cover letter (no more than 1 page) describing why you would like to work for Kapitol Group
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume no more than two pages in length.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Why do you love construction?
- Tell us a bit about yourself, what are your personal values?
- In what area of construction do you see the most opportunity for innovation and change?
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship and how will it assist you to achieve academic success?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.