Strategic and inspirational executive leader with a focus on driving innovation and achieving digital transformation in the tertiary sector.
Significant track record in leading effective learning and teaching initiatives, creating strategic and sustainable relationships at institutional, national and international levels.
Significant focus on building capability in teams and individual staff and fostering an inclusive, collaborative culture.
A key focus of the role is to change the way we deliver learning and teaching by leading a team of high performing professionals who will partner with the Schools' Academic teams to build and continuously enhance interactive, digitally enabled studentcentered learning experiences that meet the needs of a diverse student audience and that provides experiences to develop future leaders.
The role will play a leadership role in transforming learning in the College through digital innovation, involving higher levels of blended and online learning across all STEMM programs. Additionally, the role is expected also to lead new product and programs developments both onshore and offshore to required quality standards and in line with policies and producers of the University.
- Company Directors Course • Australian Institute of Company Directors (2019)
- Doctor of Philosophy • Monash University (2007)
- Diploma of Education • Monash University (1994)
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting • Monash University (1992)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) • Monash University (1987)
- Professor, Dean Learning Innovation (1 Feb 2018 – Current)
Acting Director, STEM Practice and Innovation Academy ( Oct 2019-current)
Swinburne University of Technology
- Associate Professor and Director, Education Excellence
Office of Learning and Teaching, Monash University (1 Jul 2013 - Dec 2017)
- Associate Professor and Associate Director Office Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching)
Monash University (November 2010 – 30 June 2013)
- Director Educational Quality, Faculty of Information Technology (Jan 2008 – November 2010)
Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Information Technology (Jan 2001 - November 2010)