Rob is a lecturer in the Social Work and Human Services Cluster at RMIT University, undertaking the MSW Field Education Coordinator role.
Rob is a lecturer in the Social Work and Human Services Cluster at RMIT University, undertaking the MSW Field Education Coordinator role. Rob has worked in the social work field for 25 years, including roles in child protection and out of home care, youth mental health, and in the Australian Public Service. Rob has specialised in trauma based work, having worked in emergency and disaster settings in Australia and internationally.
Rob's PhD examined the impact of sport-based youth development programs on the lives of young people from refugee backgrounds. Rob's current research interests include undertaking culturally informed, creative, participatory action research with community groups.
- Black Rhinos: A primary prevention approach. Funded by: VICHealth - Impact Research Grants from (2022 to 2024)
- Coordinate the MSW Field Education Program
- Participatory Action Research.
- Available for PhD Supervision
- Master of Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Bachelor of Social Work
- 25 years of industry experience working in community and government organisations.
1 PhD Current Supervisions