- Worker voice in the regions: Re-imagining social and economic transition. Funded by: ARC Discovery Projects 2021 from (2021 to 2024)
- Inquiry into housing in a circular economy (21/PRO/53280). Funded by: Australian Housing & Urban Research Institute (AHURI) - Competitive from (2021 to 2022)
- Regional Jobs, Work and Employment. Funded by: Regional Australia Institute from (2019 to 2021)
- Future Jobs and Regional Workforce Development. Funded by: Regional Australia Institute from (2018 to 2021)
- Smart specialisation and regional policy (ERASMUS+, Jean Monnet Centres of Excellence). Funded by: Erasmus+ (European Commission) 2017 onwards from (2017 to 2021)
4 PhD Completions
Global political economy; Global trade unionism; Politics and trade unionism; Sector restructuring and decomposition - steel, public services, ports and logistics; Workplace and union learning and training.