Dr Qiang Fu
Dr. Qiang Fu is passionate about applied research in collaboration with industry in the areas of Cloud, Networked Systems and Security.
Dr. Qiang Fu received his PhD from The University of Queensland.
He is currently a Senior Lecturer in Cloud, Systems and Security. His research interests are broadly in the areas of Internet and Cloud based systems including wireless and mobile systems. He is particularly interested to work on the intersection between the Internet, Cloud and Security.
More recently, Qiang’s research has been focused on Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), data centre design and analysis, Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)/IoT applications, virtualisation as well as network programmability including Network Function Virtualisation (NFV) and Software-Defined Networking (SDN). He works closely with industry – most of his projects are funded or sponsored by industry partners.
- PhD, The University of Queensland
- MEngSc, The University of Adelaide
- BE, Harbin Institute of Technology
- Li, H.,Zhang, P.,Sun, G.,Fu.Q., et al, Q. (2022). Compiling Cross-Language Network Programs into Hybrid Data Plane In: IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 30, 1088 - 1103
- Sohrabi, N.,Tari, Z.,Fu, Q. (2022). SAZyzz: Scaling AZyzzyva to Meet Blockchain Requirements. In: IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, , 1 - 14
- Ehatisham-ul-Haq, M.,Azam, M.,Murtaza, F.,Amin, Y.,Fu, Q. (2021). S-THAD: a framework for sensor-based temporal human activity detection from continuous data streams In: Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 13, 1037 - 1051
- Li, H.,Zhang, P.,Sun, G.,Hu, C.,Shan, D.,Pan, T.,Fu, Q. (2020). A Modular Compiler for Network Programming Languages In: Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies (CoNEXT 2020), Barcelona, Spain, 1 - 4 December 2020
- Li, H.,Bian, Z.,Zhang, P.,Sun, Z.,Hu, C.,Fu, Q.,Pan, T.,Lv, J. (2020). Application-oblivious L7 parsing using recurrent neural networks In: IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 28, 2009 - 2022
- Huang, V.,Chen, G.,Zhang, P.,Li, H.,Hu, C.,Pan, T.,Fu, Q. (2020). A Scalable Approach to SDN Control Plane Management: High Utilization Comes with Low Latency In: IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, 17, 682 - 695
- Song, E.,Pan, T.,Fu, Q.,Zhang, R.,Jia, C.,Cao, W.,Huang, T. (2020). Threshold-oblivious on-line web QoE assessment using neural network-based regression model In: IET Communications, 14, 2018 - 2026
- Li, H.,Zhang, P.,Sun, G.,Hu, C.,Shan, D.,Pan, T.,Fu, Q. (2020). An Intermediate Representation for Network Programming Languages In: Proceedings of the 4th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet 2020), Seoul, Republic of Korea , 3 - 4 August 2020
- Huang, V.,Chen, G.,Fu, Q. (2019). Effective Scheduling Function Design in SDN through Deep Reinforcement Learning In: Proceedings of 55th IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2019), Shanghai, China, 20-24 May 2019
- Huang, V.,Chen, G.,Fu, Q.,Wen, E. (2019). Optimizing controller placement for software-defined networks In: Proceedings of the 16th IFIP/IEEE Symposium on Integrated Network and Service Management (IM 2019), Washington DC, United States, 8-12 April 2019
1 PhD Current Supervisions