Parking at Bundoora campus
Building 300 Health Sciences Clinic
Students with disabilities
Only vehicles with a valid Council issued disability parking permit can park in disabled parking bays.
For temporary access to park in a disabled parking bay contact RMIT Campus Security.
Staff and students are required to observe parking regulations on campus and are likely to be issued a Parking Infringement Notice (PIN) / Fine if they breach parking regulations.
From 1 July 2020 (2020/2021); the new parking infringement fees are:
Band 1 - $33.00
Band 2 - $99.00
Band 3 - $165.00
The cost of parking permits and the fines for parking without a permit are RMIT-approved student fees. Failure to purchase a permit or pay a parking fine will have the same consequences as not paying any other student fee.
RMIT is an authorised Enforcement Agency through Fines Victoria and an Authorised Officer may issue PIN’s in line with the following Acts.
- s35 and s61 RMIT Act 2010 (Vic)
- s90K (g), (i), (iii) and (v) Road Safety Road Rules 2017 (Vic)
- s13 Infringements Act 2006 (Vic)
- Rule 8 Infringements (Reporting and Prescribed Details and Forms) Regulations 2006 (Vic)
- Penalties are set by the Victorian Government under s87(3) of the Road Safety Road Rules 2017 (Vic)