RMIT is an Enforcement Agency and an Authorised Officer may issue Parking Infringement Notices in line with the following Acts:
- s35 and s61 RMIT Act 2010 (Vic)
- s90K (g),(i), (iii) and (v) Road Safety Road Rules 2017 (Vic)
- s13 Infringements Act 2006 (Vic)
- Rule 8 Infringements (Reporting and Prescribed Details and Forms) Regulations 2006 (Vic).
- Penalties are set by the Victorian Government under s87(3) of the Road Safety Road Rules 2017 (Vic)
How to Pay
- Phone: 03 9058 6646 (Open Monday to Friday 8:30 am and 5:00 pm (except public holidays)
If you get a fine, you can't pay it on campus.
If you wish to apply to have the decision to serve the infringement notice internally reviewed by RMIT University and/or the authorised agent of RMIT University you or a person acting on your behalf may do so by applying via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please supply reply postal address.
All appeals need to be in writing as per legislation only one application tor internal review will be considered. Please address all correspondence to
GPO Box 425
Melbourne VIC 3001