This scholarship is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh who commence their Bachelor or Master by Coursework program in Semester 1 2019
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction for the program duration outlined on your offer letter.
In order to qualify for this scholarship for Semester 1 2019 you must:
- be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, or Bangladesh
- be applying from India, Sri Lanka, or Bangladesh
- have successfully completed your latest or current qualification from India, Sri Lanka, or Bangladesh
- have met the english and academic entry requirement for the program
- provide a short personal statement (approx. 300 words) outlining what makes you suitable for the scholarship
- have an offer letter and enrol in one of the following programs* at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 2019:
* Exclusions apply to the following programs:
- BP211 Bachelor of Fashion (Design Technology)
- BH066 Bachelor of Media and Communication (Honours)
- BP201 Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art)
- BH103 Bachelor of Fashion (Design) (Honours)
- BP214 Bachelor of Design (Games)
- BP309 Bachelor of Design (Digital Media)
- BP257 Bachelor of Arts (Creative Writing)
- BP220 Bachelor of Communication (Journalism)
- BP203 Bachelor of Design (Animation and Interactive Media)
- BP222 Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication)
- BP117 Bachelor of Arts (Photography)
- BP221 Bachelor of Communication (Media)
- BP219 Bachelor of Communication (Advertising)
- BP047 Bachelor of Arts (Music Industry)
- BP115 Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
- BP121 Bachelor of Arts (Textile Design)
- BH052 Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Honours)
- BP250 Bachelor of Architectural Design
How to apply
- Check if your program is eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Submit a scholarship application form.
- If you are successful, you will receive a new scholarship offer letter.
Applications are now open.
Semester 1 2019: 15 February 2019
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be used for the intake you have been offered it for.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- This scholarship does not apply to students tranferring through RMIT's partner institution for Bachelor of Business programs.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- Applicants must meet all the conditions outlined on their offer letter.
- Your academic progress will be monitored at the release of results in Semester Two of each calendar year of enrolment. Your scholarship entitlements will continue to be applied as long as you maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Should you not maintain a satisfactory academic progress, your scholarship will not be applied to the next calendar year of enrolment and be cancelled.
For full terms and conditions, please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047