This course is delivered entirely online.
You will be encouraged to apply what you are learning to your particular industry and vocational education and training environment. Your facilitator will interact with you via a weekly webinar and guide you through the online learning content and activities. These include:
- participation in online discussion
- analysis and critique of reading material
- peer review of materials you develop
- research into professional practice.
Over each semester you will undertake workplace-based projects for assessment. These have a practical outcome, for example:
- the design and development of learning materials
- a training needs analysis for an organisation
- an evaluation of a training program.
You will undertake teaching practicum activities in the program within 3 of the core units.