This course is delivered entirely online.
You will be encouraged to apply what you are learning to your particular industry and vocational education and training environment. Your facilitator will interact with you via a weekly webinar and guide you through the online learning content and activities. These include:
- participation in online discussion
- analysis and critique of reading material
- peer review of materials you develop
- research into professional practice.
Over each semester you will undertake workplace-based projects for assessment. These have a practical outcome, for example:
- the design and development of learning materials
- a training needs analysis for an organisation
- an evaluation of a training program.
You will undertake teaching practicum activities in the program within 3 of the core units.
Blended learning options
Courses offered as part of blended learning programs include a meaningful blend of online, on-campus, and workplace based learning tailored to the type of study you undertake. This learning is active, prioritising tasks that involve exploration and development of skills and knowledge through interaction and engagement.
Online aspects provide positive benefits such as flexibility and adaptability using digital activities and materials, while also strengthening the interaction and connection with timetabled and on-campus experiences such as tutorials, practicals, or workshops.