Dr Bruno is currently teaching and on the program team for the Business Information Systems Major. He actively participates in the program's orientation, open day, cohort experience activities and other marketing and community engagement activities.
He is an HDR supervisor for a variety of research projects and is also currently, in collaboration with colleagues, doing research into teaching programming, database, the role of business analysts and role of being an effective usability practitioner.
- PhD, titled “Improving Usability Outcomes in IS Projects: the Views of Usability Practitioners“.
- Master of Computing (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Science)
- Member of the Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- ISYS2421 - Business Data Management and Analytics
- INTE2044 - Networking In Business
- ISY2382/3 - Business Globalisation: A Study Abroad China
- Taj, F.,Kautz, K.,Bruno, V. (2021). The Coevolution of Routines and IT Systems in IT-enabled Organizational Transformation as an Instance of Digital Transformation: A Social Constructivist Perspective In: Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 25, 1 - 26
- Binos, T.,Bruno, V.,Adamopoulos, A. (2021). Intelligent agent based framework to augment warehouse management systems for dynamic demand environments In: Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 25, 1 - 25
- Binos, T.,Adamopoulos, A.,Bruno, V. (2020). Decision Support Research in Warehousing and Distribution: A Systematic Literature Review In: International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making, 19, 653 - 693
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V.,Kautz, K. (2019). Investigating the diffusion of IT consumerization in the workplace: A case study using social network analysis In: Information Systems Frontiers, 21, 941 - 955
- Dang, D.,Kautz, K.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2019). Explaining the Development of Information Security Climate and an Information Security Support Network: A Longitudinal Social Network Analysis In: Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 23, 1 - 28
- Taj, F.,Kautz, K.,Bruno, V. (2019). The Coevolution of Routines and IT Systems in IT-enabled Organizational Transformation In: Proceedings of the 30th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2019), Fremantle, Perth, Australia, 9-11 December 2019
- Binos, T.,Bruno, V.,Adamopoulos, A. (2019). Augmenting the distribution of goods from warehouses in dynamic demand environments using intelligent agents In: Proceedings of the 30th Australiasian Conference on Information Systems, Perth, Australia, 9/12/2019-11/12/2019
- Barifah, W.,Davey, W.,Bruno, V. (2018). Understanding Parents' Mistakes in Insulin Doses for Hyperglycaemia Treatment In: Science Journal of Public Health, 6, 91 - 99
- Bruno, V.,Richardson, J.,McGovern, J. (2018). Names and faces: A staff dashboard to support student learning engagement In: ACIS 2018 - 29th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Sydney, 3-5 December 2018
- Barifah, W.,Davey, B.,Bruno, V. (2018). Understanding children and parents’ use of ICT for chronic disease management: A review of the literature In: Proceedings of the International Conferences on e-Health 2018, ICT, Society, and Human Beings 2018 and Web Based Communities and Social Media 2018, Madrid, Spain, 17/07/2018 - 20/07/2018
1 PhD Current Supervisions14 PhD Completions and 1 Masters by Research Completions
- Cloud-based Disaster Relief Coordination and Optimisation Platform: A Proof of Concept for Vietnam and Beyond. Funded by: Australian Academy of Science - Grant from (2021 to 2022)