Dr Bruno is currently teaching and on the program team for the Business Information Systems Major. He actively participates in the program's orientation, open day, cohort experience activities and other marketing and community engagement activities.
He is an HDR supervisor for a variety of research projects and is also currently, in collaboration with colleagues, doing research into teaching programming, database, the role of business analysts and role of being an effective usability practitioner.
- PhD, titled “Improving Usability Outcomes in IS Projects: the Views of Usability Practitioners“.
- Master of Computing (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Science)
- Member of the Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- ISYS2421 - Business Data Management and Analytics
- INTE2044 - Networking In Business
- ISY2382/3 - Business Globalisation: A Study Abroad China
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2017). (In Press) Exploring behavioral information security networks in an organizational context: An empirical case study In: Journal of Information Security and Applications, , 1 - 19
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2017). Why employees share information security advice? Exploring the contributing factors and structural patterns of security advice sharing in the workplace In: Computers in Human Behavior, 67, 196 - 206
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2017). Applying network analysis to investigate interpersonal influence of information security behaviours in the workplace In: Information and Management, 54, 1 - 44
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2017). Applications of social network analysis in behavioural information security research: concepts and empirical analysis In: Computers and Security, 68, 1 - 15
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2017). Investigation into the formation of information security influence: network analysis of an emerging organisation In: Computers and Security, 70, 111 - 123
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V.,Kautz, K. (2017). Investigating the diffusion of IT consumerization in the workplace: A case study using social network analysis In: Information Systems Frontiers, , 1 - 15
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2016). Impacts of security climate on employees' sharing of security advice and troubleshooting: Empirical networks In: Business Horizons, 59, 571 - 584
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2016). Who influences information security behaviours of young home computer users in Vietnam? An ego-centric network analysis approach In: Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Wollongong, Australia, 5-7 December 2016
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2015). Investigating the formation of information security climate perceptions with social network analysis: a research proposal In: Proceedings of the 2015 Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2015), Singapore, 5-9 July 2015
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2015). Factors of people-centric security climate: Conceptual model and exploratory study in Vietnam In: Proceedings of the Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2015), Adelaide, SA, Australia, 30 Nov - 4 Dec 2015
5 PhD Completions7 PhD Current Supervisions