Dr Bruno is currently teaching and on the program team for the Business Information Systems Major. He actively participates in the program's orientation, open day, cohort experience activities and other marketing and community engagement activities.
He is an HDR supervisor for a variety of research projects and is also currently, in collaboration with colleagues, doing research into teaching programming, database, the role of business analysts and role of being an effective usability practitioner.
- PhD, titled “Improving Usability Outcomes in IS Projects: the Views of Usability Practitioners“.
- Master of Computing (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Science)
- Member of the Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- ISYS2421 - Business Data Management and Analytics
- INTE2044 - Networking In Business
- ISY2382/3 - Business Globalisation: A Study Abroad China
- Taj, F.,Kautz, K.,Bruno, V. (2021). The Coevolution of Routines and IT Systems in IT-enabled Organizational Transformation as an Instance of Digital Transformation: A Social Constructivist Perspective In: Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 25, 1 - 26
- Binos, T.,Adamopoulos, A.,Bruno, V. (2020). Decision Support Research in Warehousing and Distribution: A Systematic Literature Review In: International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making, 19, 653 - 693
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V.,Kautz, K. (2019). Investigating the diffusion of IT consumerization in the workplace: A case study using social network analysis In: Information Systems Frontiers, 21, 941 - 955
- Dang, D.,Kautz, K.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2019). Explaining the Development of Information Security Climate and an Information Security Support Network: A Longitudinal Social Network Analysis In: Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 23, 1 - 28
- Taj, F.,Kautz, K.,Bruno, V. (2019). The Coevolution of Routines and IT Systems in IT-enabled Organizational Transformation In: Proceedings of the 30th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2019), Fremantle, Perth, Australia, 9-11 December 2019
- Barifah, W.,Davey, W.,Bruno, V. (2018). Understanding Parents' Mistakes in Insulin Doses for Hyperglycaemia Treatment In: Science Journal of Public Health, 6, 91 - 99
- Bruno, V.,Richardson, J.,McGovern, J. (2018). Names and faces: A staff dashboard to support student learning engagement In: ACIS 2018 - 29th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Sydney, 3-5 December 2018
- Dang, D.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2017). Investigation into the formation of information security influence: network analysis of an emerging organisation In: Computers and Security, 70, 111 - 123
- Dang, D.,Kautz, K.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2017). Understanding the formation of information security climate perceptions: a longitudinal social network analysis In: Proceedings of the 28th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS 2017), Hobart, Australia, 4-6 December 2017
- Dang, D.,Kautz, K.,Pittayachawan, S.,Bruno, V. (2017). A canonical action research approach to the effective diffusion of information security with social network analysis In: International Journal of Systems and Society, 4, 22 - 43
12 PhD Completions and 1 Masters by Research Completions3 PhD Current Supervisions
- Cloud-based Disaster Relief Coordination and Optimisation Platform: A Proof of Concept for Vietnam and Beyond. Funded by: Australian Academy of Science - Grant from (2021 to 2022)