Dr Alvedi Sabani is a Lecturer in MBA at the Graduate School of Business and Law. Prior to this appointment, he was a business analyst with experience across various industries including information and communications technologies, digital media, government, healthcare and higher education.
Alvedi received his PhD in Business Information Systems, Master of Business Administration, and Bachelor of Information Technology from RMIT University with awards, scholarships and Vice Chancellor's commendation. He was also awarded with Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours) from Binus International University with 'Highest Thesis Grade in Computer Science'.
Alvedi has been coordinating and facilitating courses in MBA and Executive MBA programs at RMIT University. His research interests are in the areas of blockchain, computer science, e-government, gamification, information security, information systems, and technology adoption.
For more information, visit Google Scholar.
Dr Sabani has been developing, coordinating and facilitating a number of courses across the Executive MBA, Accelerated MBA and MBA programs including:
- Business Research Design
- Design Thinking for Business
- Digital Innovation
- Leadership and Management
- Technology Futures
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Managing Business Operations
- MBA Research Project
- People and Organisation
- Research supervision
- Bachelor of Information Technology, RMIT University
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours), Binus International University
- Master of Business Administration, RMIT University
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Information Systems, RMIT University
- Executive Education in Digital Disruption, University of Cambridge
- Business Analyst
- Research Consultant
- System Analyst
- Sabani, A.,Thai, V.,Hossain, M. (2023). Factors Affecting Citizen Adoption of E-Government in Developing Countries: An Exploratory Case Study From Indonesia In: Journal of Global Information Management, 31, 1 - 23
- Hossain, M.,Sabani, A.,Bandyopadhyay, A.,Raman, R.,Goyal, D.,Dwivedi, Y. (2023). Investigating the effect of social media fake news on consumer behavior: an empirical study with multiple moderations In: Journal of Strategic Marketing, , 1 - 18
- Sabani, A. (2021). Investigating the influence of transparency on the adoption of e-Government in Indonesia In: Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, 12, 236 - 255
- Sabani, A.,Deng, H.,Thai, V. (2019). Evaluating the Development of E-Government in Indonesia In: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Software Engineering and Information Management 2019, Bali, Indonesia, January 10-13, 2019
- Sabani, A.,Farah, M.,Dewi, D. (2019). Indonesia in the spotlight: Combating corruption through ICT enabled governance In: Procedia Computer Science - Proceedings of the 5th Information Systems International Conference (ISICO 2019), 161, 324 - 332
- Farah, M.,Sabani, A. (2019). Towards sustainable development goals: A literature review and a conceptual framework of governance issues in Africa In: Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance (ICEGOV 2019), Melbourne, Australia, 3 - 5 April 2019
- Sabani, A.,Deng, H.,Thai, V. (2019). Evaluating the performance of e-government in Indonesia: A thematic analysis In: Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance (ICEGOV 2019), Melbourne, Australia, 3 - 5 April 2019
- Sabani, A.,Deng, H.,Thai, V. (2018). A Conceptual Framework for the Adoption of E-Government in Indonesia In: Proceedings of ACIS2018, Sydney, Australia, 2-4 December 2018
4 PhD Current Supervisions