- Biometric Facial Recognition in Low Light. Funded by: The Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) Research Scholarship from (2006 to 2007)
1 PhD Completions and 1 Masters by Research Completions
Medical/Biomedical photography, forensic and law enforcement, biometrics, electronic/digital imaging, scientific photography.
- Davey, J.,Spring, G. (2020). Is ancestry, not natron, an explanation for fair haired children in Greco-Roman Egypt? In: Forensic Science, Medicine, and Pathology, 16, 207 - 215
- Garcia Mendoza, J.,Wilksch, P.,Spring, G.,Philp, P.,Dyer, A. (2014). Characterization of digital cameras for reflected ultraviolet photography; implications for qualitative and quantitative image analysis during forensic examination In: Journal of Forensic Sciences, 59, 117 - 122
- Garcia Mendoza, J.,Dyer, A.,Greentree, A.,Spring, G.,Wilksch, P. (2013). Linearisation of RGB camera responses for quantitative image analysis of visible and UV photography: A comparison of two techniques In: PLOS ONE, 8, e79534-1 - e79534-10
- Spring, G. (2001). Photography as an evidentiary tool In: Alternative Law Journal, 26, 281 - 284