We demonstrate leadership in fundamental and applied research and take a truly collaborative approach, working with a range of companies in Australia and internationally.
Feedback from our industry partners indicate an appreciation of our transparent, outcome-oriented approach and that they have ready access to a diverse team with broad abilities.
Our local and international industry collaborators include:
- Environment Protection Authority (EPA) Victoria
- Southern Rural Water
- Environmental and Earth Sciences International
- COMET Resources Ltd (Bioremediation)
- Coffey International
- Termes Consulting
- Perkin Elmer
- ABSCIEX and the Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association.
Our academic and research partners include:
- The Cawthron Institute in New Zealand
- University of Tsukuba in Japan
- University of Antwerp in Belgium
- University of Alcala de Henares in Spain
- Kings College and Imperial College in London
- Essex University in the United Kingdom
- University of Arizona in the USA and Sohar University in Oman