Research student enrolment

Information for commencing Research or PhD students.

If you are commencing a higher degree by research (Master by research, PhD) you need to contact your school HDR administrator directly as soon as you arrive in Australia.

You should also make sure that you have an appointment to meet with your supervisors once you have enrolled in the program.

If you have any questions please contact

aboriginal flag
torres strait flag

Acknowledgement of country

RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business. - Artwork created by Louisa Bloomer