Census date extension: The deadline to pay Semester 1 2020 fees and take a Leave of Absence has been extended for all HE and some VE students.

In addition, some study conditions have changed for international students. See our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to find out more.


Prepare to arrive in Melbourne

Find resources to help you plan your move to Melbourne:

  • Visa application information
  • Accommodation
  • Airport pick-up service

International student playlist

International students share their tips on settling in to uni life.

New to Melbourne Podcast

International students share their stories about starting at RMIT.

Essential information

Making friends in Melbourne

Study and English language support

Information and support for...

Need help?

Speak to one of our friendly team members at RMIT Connect, your student support service.