Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at RMIT University. Follow these steps to accept your offer.
When to accept
You need to accept your offer, arrive and enrol, before the last day to enrol in your program.
Most commencing international students will also need to register before they can enrol. Visit the Registration and enrolment section to check whether you need to register and check the registration and enrolment dates.
If you do not accept or defer your offer by the last day to enrol in your program, RMIT will cancel your offer and you will need to make a new application.
How to accept
You can accept your offer online through iApply.
If you are under 18 years of age, see How to accept for under 18 students.
If you are a sponsored student or a scholarship recipient see How to accept for sponsored students.
Accept your offer through iApply
We recommend using Google Chrome to access iApply.
- Log in to iApply with the email address used on your RMIT application. Your RMIT agent cannot accept the offer on your behalf.
- Go to the 'submitted' tab
- Select 'Edit program(s)
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Select the program(s) you want to accept
- Choose your Overseas Student Health Cover arrangements and
- Pay your deposit, (includes tuition deposit and if applicable, OSHC and ELICOS enrolment fee).
If you need to change the email address, or have any questions about using iApply, please contact the Admissions Helpdesk.
Your acceptance will not be processed until you have made full payment of your deposit. The deposit should include your tuition deposit, and if applicable, your OSHC and ELICOS enrolment fee.
There are three options to pay your deposit:
- Credit Card
- Telegraphic transfer. If paying by Telegraphic transfer you will need to upload your receipt in iApply.
- EFTPOS or credit card in person at Info Corner in Melbourne.
After you accept your offer
You will receive an email notification to let you know we have received your acceptance.
If you plan to apply for a Student Visa, you will need a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). The CoE will be available through iApply once your acceptance is processed. This can take up to five working days.You will receive a notification when your CoE is available in iApply.
Depending on your situation you may need to submit additional documents to receive your CoE.
If you have a conditional offer, you will need to meet all the conditions listed on your offer letter before we can issue a CoE. You can submit the additional documents required through iApply.
Are you in Melbourne?
Visit us at Info Corner to receive a CoE on the spot.
Was this page helpful? Help us make our website better. Give us your feedback.