With a strong focus on governance frameworks and data-driven insights, this course will help you learn how to maximise your company's return on investment by redefining its people, processes, and technological capabilities.
Learning outcomes for this course include:
- Develop digital transformation strategies that incorporate emerging technology to identify new avenues of business value
- Evaluate organisational readiness for digital transformation and identify capability, culture or operational gaps and opportunities
- Formulate business initiatives using insights drawn from multiple internal and external sources
- Enable effective digital transformation through clear articulation of benefits, plans, requirements and metrics
- Foster organisational cultures and team cultures that embrace digital change.
Ideal for mid-senior managers and consultants with some exposure to digital transformations, our project-based assessments mean you’ll create projects for real-world business scenarios.
Being 100% online, you'll get 24/7 on-demand access to the course content, ensuring you don’t have to reduce your work or compromise your lifestyle. Plus, you’ll graduate with a globally recognised postgraduate qualification.