100% online, this leading industry program is designed to work around your lifestyle. No on-campus commitments and flexible learning.
You will learn how to:
- Create a transformation roadmap by understanding disruption and business drivers
- Gain knowledge in social and demographic influences that are impacting workforces and skill needs in contemporary industries
- Lead workforce changes through data and insights
- Diagnose problems and recommend solutions in areas such as recruitment and training
- Develop reflective leadership and a toolkit for practice to help you lead people through new ways of working
You can view online resources and learning activities, access course materials via Canvas, collaborate with lecturers and fellow students, and access your student email account anywhere, anytime.
Our online learning platform is purpose-built and brings authenticity to your learning experience, available using your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Coursework is delivered in an engaging way and easy to follow.
You will also have access to discussion boards, online forums, electronic assignment submission, the library and business journals.
Assessment is ongoing throughout the teaching period and includes essays, reports, presentations, case studies, quizzes and research projects.