RMIT Sports Centre
Whether you want to lift weights, sweat it out in a group fitness class, or pick up some RMIT activewear to show love for your uni, get it right here.
If you visit on Wednesdays during semester, you'll get free health club access from 6.30 am–5.30 pm. Just bring your staff or student card.
Group fitness timetable
Book a room or court
- Four full-size indoor multi-purpose courts (usable for netball, basketball, futsal, badminton and volleyball)
- Full-size hockey pitch and half-size hockey pitch
- Full-size soccer pitch
- Four squash courts
- Athletics track
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Group fitness room
- Function room
- Fully equipped health club
Find a personal trainer
Looking for expert fitness advice or assistance to achieve your goals? Look no further than our personal trainers on Bundoora campus.
Find out how we can:
- tailor fitness advice to your needs
- help you achieve your goals safely and quickly
- improve your technique and posture.
Ask us about our special offer: $49.95 for three half-hour sessions.
Bundoora campus: firstname.lastname@example.org