Our Graduate Certificate in Blockchain Enabled Business will equip you with the skills to practically apply your knowledge and create a blockchain strategy that can be implemented within your organisation.
Develop the confidence to speak about the blockchain, and effectively communicate its value to stakeholders.
Outcomes of this course include the ability to:
- demonstrate a critical and practical understanding of blockchain practices and issues relating to distributed ledger technology
- apply concepts, principles, and methods of the blockchain in relation to organisational goals
- evaluate blockchain strategies and solutions to complex business problems
- apply reasoned judgement to address ethical and regulatory obligations
- review performance feedback and identify improvement strategies
- communicate blockchain data and concepts to an array of diverse audiences
- apply an adaptive and collaborative approaches to working with others in various contexts.