Before you commence your studies at RMIT, you will need to check the details of your program enrolment and arrive in Melbourne before your classes start.
Enrol in Semester 2 2018
You may need to refer to your offer letter to find your program name or code.
Search for your program via the drop down menu then click the ‘Search’ button.
You will see your specific enrolment details. Please take note of the dates to ensure you arrive in Melbourne before your classes start.
If you have been accepted into the following programs:
- AD017 - Associate Degree in Screen and Media Production
- C4370 - Certificate IV in Visual Arts
- BH118 - Bachelor of Engineering (Automotive Engineering)(Honours) / Bachelor of Industrial Design (Honours)
- BH108 - Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning (Honours)
- MC235 - Master of Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
Please contact email@example.com for your program detail.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.