This diploma offers a variety of learning and teaching approaches to give you direct insights and experience in the global fashion workplace.
You will develop the knowledge to perform the duties and tasks in a range of different disciplines associated with fashion styling. Similarly, you will acquire practical skills such as basic sewing, photography, and computer aided design.
Classes are interactive and provide you with the opportunity to discuss ideas and practice new skills. Some of the activities include:
- styling merchandise for digital media and e-commerce
- styling for fashion editorial photoshoots
- developing concepts and managing the implementation of fashion events
- creating content for social media
- consulting for personal styling
- basic camera skills
- fundamental sewing skills.
You will learn and be assessed through independent and group work, presentations, workshops, and blended learning. Some assessment activities include case studies and formal presentations to groups, including fashion industry representatives.