Chris Henschke is an artist who works with digital and analogue media, sound and light, and high-energy physics. Since the end of the 20th Century, his work has been exhibited internationally.
Currently, he is undertaking a Doctorate of Philosophy at Monash University, which includes on-site practice at the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN), Switzerland, as part of the 'art@CMS' collaboration.
- Henschke, C. (2022). Dark Knowledge In: Dark Eden: Transdisciplinary Imaging at the Intersections of Art, Science and Culture, Victorian College of the Arts, University of Melbourne: Art + Australia, Melbourne, Australia
- Henschke, C. (2022). The Universe is my Laboratory In: MACHINES LIKE US, CELLS LIKE THEM (online exhibition, part of) SPECTRA: Multiplicity Melbourne, Australia
- Henschke, C. (2021). Mudstone, A Published Event, Hobart, Australia
- Henschke, C. (2020). Echoes From and Beyond the Land In: Nature Nurturing Art group exhibition Pomonal, Australia, and online
- Henschke, C. (2020). Microcultures & Microplastics In: Melbourne Design Week 2020 Brunswick, Australia
- Rassell, A.,Thomas, P.,Henschke, C. (2020). Microscopic Otherness and Signs of Sub-molecular Sentience In: Proceedings of the 26th International Symposium on Electronic Art (ISEA2020), Montreal, Canada, 13-18 October 2020
- Henschke, C. (2019). Synthesism In: Synthesism - exhibition of ANAT SYNAPSE residency outcomes Clayton, Australia
- Henschke, C. (2019). Demon Core In: DARK MOFO 2019 Hobart, Australia
- Henschke, C. (2018). Resonance In: SPECTRA: The Art & Consequence of Collaboration Adelaide, Australia
- Henschke, C. (2018). When Worlds Collide In: Intersections, a CODAME Evening at the Leonardo Convening United States
1 PhD Completions