David Hay Supply Chain and Logistics Scholarship
For students enrolled supply chain and logistics programs; worth up to $10,000
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa holder
- be enrolled at RMIT in 2022 in one of the following programs:
- Diploma of Logistics (C5369)
- Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) (BP255)
- Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) (Applied) (BP143P9)
- Bachelor of Business (BP343), majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Professional Practice (BP344), majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain and Logistics Management (GC055)
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management (MC198)
- Online Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management (MC198KPX16)
- Online Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain and Logistics Management (GC055KP)
- have relevant industry experience.
Complete the online application form by the application close date.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
You will need:
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume (no greater than 4 pages), which needs to include at least your last five years of employment, including start and finish dates of employment.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Describe your role/s within the last five years and how they relate to the supply chain and logistics industry.
- Demonstrate two examples of outstanding achievements in the industry within the last two years
- What are your short-term career aspirations (within the next 3 years) in the supply chain and logistics industry?
- What are your long-term career aspirations (greater than 3 years) within the supply chain and logistics industry?
- How do you intend to use this scholarship?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via email to their RMIT student email account. If you have not received an offer via email by 31 January 2022, your application has been unsuccessful.