Kendall Herbert is a lecturer at RMIT University in the Graduate School of Business and Law. She holds a PhD from Monash University, Department of Management. Kendall's key research interests surround organisational behaviour, leadership and international management. In line with her research she has undergraduate and postgraduate teaching experience in the areas of leadership, management, organisational behaviour, business strategy and international business. Kendall has received multiple awards and scholarships for her academic and teaching excellence.
- Kendall is continuously working on a number of research projects in collaboration with leading scholars in the business field. Please see publications for a list of Kendall's research outputs excluding conference papers.
Teaching and Coordination
- Leadership and Ethics (EMBA)
- People and Organisations (Master of Human Resource Management)
- RMIT Fastrack Innovation Challenge
- Doctor of Philosophy, Monash University
- Bachelor of Commerce (First Class Honours), Monash University
- Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business, Monash University
- Miao, Q.,Eva, N.,Newman, A.,Nielsen, I.,Herbert, K. (2020). Ethical Leadership and Unethical Pro-Organisational Behaviour: The Mediating Mechanism of Reflective Moral Attentiveness In: Applied Psychology, 69, 834 - 853
- Eva, N.,Newman, A.,Miao, Q.,Cooper, B.,Herbert, K. (2018). Chief executive officer participative leadership and the performance of new venture teams In: International Small Business Journal, 37, 69 - 88
- Cavanagh, A.,Freeman, S.,Kalfadellis, P.,Herbert, K. (2017). Assigned versus assumed: Towards a contemporary, detailed understanding of subsidiary autonomy In: International Business Review, 26, 1168 - 1183
- Newman, A.,Eva, N.,Herbert, K. (2017). Leadership and leadership development in Asia In: Routledge Handbook of Human Resource Management in Asia, Routledge, Oxon, United States
- Zander, L.,Butler, C.,Mockaitis, A.,Herbert, K.,Lauring, J.,Makela, K.,Paunova, M.,Umans, T.,Zettinig, P. (2015). Team-based global organizations: The future of global organizing In: The future of global organizing, Emerald, United Kingdom
- Herbert, K.,Mockaitis, A.,Zander, L. (2014). An opportunity for east and west to share leadership: A multicultural analysis of shared leadership preferences in global teams In: Asian Business and Management, 13, 257 - 282
1 PhD Completions2 PhD Current Supervisions
Management and international business; Gobal virtual teams, Cross-�cultural management, Leadership and team innovation.