Kendall Herbert is a lecturer at RMIT University in the Graduate School of Business and Law. She holds a PhD from Monash University, Department of Management. Kendall's key research interests surround global teams, cross-cultural management, diversity, leadership and team innovation. In line with her research she has teaching experience in the areas of Leadership and Management, People and Organisations, International Business and Management and Business Strategy. Kendall has received multiple awards and scholarships for her academic excellence and has been recognised for her commitment to teaching excellence.
- Kendall is continuously working on a number of research projects in collaboration with leading scholars in the International Business and Management field. Please see publications for a list of Kendall's research outputs excluding conference papers.
Teaching and Coordination
- Leadership and Management (MBA)
- People and Organisations (Master of Human Resource Management)
- Doctor of Philosophy, Monash University
- Bachelor of Commerce (First Class Honours), Monash University
- Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business, Monash University
- Cavanagh, A.,Freeman, S.,Kalfadellis, P.,Herbert, K. (2017). Assigned versus assumed: Towards a contemporary, detailed understanding of subsidiary autonomy In: International Business Review, 26, 1168 - 1183
- Newman, A.,Eva, N.,Herbert, K. (2017). Leadership and leadership development in Asia In: Routledge Handbook of Human Resource Management in Asia, Routledge, Oxon, United States
- Zander, L.,Butler, C.,Mockaitis, A.,Herbert, K.,Lauring, J.,Makela, K.,Paunova, M.,Umans, T.,Zettinig, P. (2015). Team-based global organizations: The future of global organizing In: The future of global organizing, Emerald, United Kingdom
- Herbert, K.,Mockaitis, A.,Zander, L. (2014). An opportunity for east and west to share leadership: A multicultural analysis of shared leadership preferences in global teams In: Asian Business and Management, 13, 257 - 282
1 PhD Completions3 PhD Current Supervisions