Credentials to develop your skills and experiences for work and life
RMIT Creds is a University wide credentials program designed to help you develop your own skills and experiences and actively prepare you for future work and life.
Available to all current RMIT Students, you can choose your learning path to create your own portfolio of professional and personal skills and capabilities.
RMIT Credentials are co-created with industry to ensure credentials are valued and recognised by future employers.
Read our FAQs to find out more about RMIT Creds.
- Diversity Matters
- Overcoming bias and assumptions
- Cross Cultural Communications
- Cultural Differences and Similarities
- Cultural Adaptation
- Collaborating Online
- Information Literacy
- Indigenous Orientation Wominjeka (Welcome)
- Academic Integrity Awareness
- Strategic U
- Online U
- Defining U
- Promoting U
- Brand U
- Networking is Working
- Managing Time and Priorities
- Quantitative Methods