BMD Group Scholarship
For third year civil and infrastructure engineering students; worth $10,000 over two years and may include a six week work experience placement
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen
- be enrolled full-time in your third year in semester 1 and 2 2021 in one of the following programs:
- have a Grade Point Average (GPA) to date of 2.0 or higher
- be able to demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, innovation, self-motivation, and potential leadership qualities.
The online application form will be made available here when applications open.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Describe the two best academic achievements or learning experiences in your program.
- Describe your communication skills, creativity, innovation, initiative and/or potential leadership qualities.
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- Why would you like to undertake work experience with BMD Group?
- Please list any other skills and/or qualifications (excluding VCE) you have. For example, programming, languages, computer software skills, first aid certificate, etc.
- What are your interests outside of school/work?
You will also have the option to list any work experience you have in paid or voluntary roles.
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via email to their RMIT student account.