Hacer Group Award (WIC)
For a construction or project management student who identifies as a woman, worth $5,000 and an opportunity to participate in paid work
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident or a permanent humanitarian visa holder
- identify as a woman
- be enrolled in either:
- your second, third or fourth year of one of the following programs in standard semester 2 2021 at RMIT:
- any year of one of the following programs in standard semester 2 2021 at RMIT:
- be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, innovation, self-motivation, and potential leadership qualities
Note The successful candidate will be offered a paid position at Hacer Group Pty Ltd of at least four days per week.
The online application form will be made available here when applications open.
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
You will need:
- A curriculum vitae, no more than two pages in length.
It is expected that the online application will take approximately thirty minutes to complete. The main application questions are listed below to allow you time to prepare your answers in advance prior to starting the online application.
- Discuss your passion for studying in your chosen field, including the steps you have taken to achieve your educational goals.
- What are your future plans and career aspirations?
- How will this scholarship make a difference to you?
- Describe your interpersonal and communication skills in a study and/or work setting.
- Describe what innovation means to you.
- Demonstrate how you are self-motivated in your study and/or work.
- Describe what leadership qualities you bring to your study and/or work.
- Why does working at Hacer Group Pty Ltd appeal to you?
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Hacer Group Pty Ltd was established in 2000 to provide a fully integrated design and construct service.
From the beginning, our focus has been on achieving excellence and innovation in end-to-end property
design and construction. We pride ourselves on
delivering projects that are both cost efficient and of the highest standard – on time, every time.
We provide a range of delivery systems, from fixed-price contract, to construction management, design and construct and project management and project development packaging.
What’s more, we’re renowned for possessing a superior level of expertise and experience in the industry – having successfully managed and completed projects for a range of major Australian companies, and winning awards for building excellence along the way.
Tax and your scholarship: The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) provides a step-by-step eligibility guide for you to work out if your scholarship is taxable. Scholarship recipients are advised to obtain independent tax advice to ensure that their individual circumstances are covered.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be notified via email to their RMIT student account.