*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
Almost done with your degree? One of your best chances of successfully taking your next step into your chosen field can be getting into a graduate program, so you can benefit from ongoing mentorship, gain valuable industry exposure and experience a variety of roles in your field.
There’s just one problem: getting a spot in a graduate program is incredibly competitive. Putting together a successful application takes planning, organisation and focus – and this course gives you everything you need to know to get it done right. Learn all about the recruitment process so you can put together an exemplary applciation; one that will give you your best chance of getting a place and kickstarting your career.
- Recognise the difference between graduate programs and graduate jobs
- Identify and describe assessment centre activities and articulate their role in the graduate recruitment process
- Locate opportunities to apply for graduate programs and graduate jobs
- Analyse and select appropriate social media platforms to use as a graduate seeking employment.
- What is a graduate job?
- What is a graduate program?
- Recruitment cycle and processes for graduate programs
- Assessment centres – how to prepare
- Psychometric assessments – understand the process and build competence
- Graduate check list – are you grad job ready?
By completing online activities and assessment, the earner of this credential demonstrated an understanding of how to create an effective application for a graduate program.