*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
Discover how to use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to promote your personal brand. In this credential, we'll consider the benefits of using different social media platforms for self-promotion. We'll also address what it means to be professional in an online environment. As part of this badge you will optimise your LinkedIn profile and take practical steps towards participating in online communities in your field.
- Establish a LinkedIn network of at least 20 professionals
- Establish a professional LinkedIn profile based on best practice guidelines
- Identify the best promotional platforms for your personal brand
Module 1: Social media and self-promotion
Module 2: All about LinkedIn
Module 3: Joining online communities
Successful completion of this badge will require you to:
- Complete an online quiz on personal branding
- Complete a multiple-choice quiz on solving the obstacles faced by a fictional jobseeker.
- Upload a summary on what you have learned about personal branding and how you can apply it for yourself.