Global Leader Experience
*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
Of all the abilities a potential employee can possess, perhaps the hardest to find are genuine leadership skills. The capacity to knit together a cohesive team, to invite contributions and consider opinions without being swayed by strong personalities, to build connections across an organisation, across cultural boundaries, all of these are invaluable attributes, essential to any workplace seeking future candidates for management.
By earning this credential the earner has shown that they can work with a culturally diverse team, effectively stimulating collaboration without falling prey to the dangers of groupthink. You will have also also proven adept at forging connections and building a network across diverse cultural backgrounds.
The Global Leader Experience credential is the final credential in a stack earned by undertaking the Global Leader Experience Program. This program consists of three credentials earned over a four-day intensive program of workshops and a final credential earned once the learner completes a reflective assessment three months following the workshop.
This credential is co-designed in partnership with Common Purpose, an international leadership development not-for-profit.
- Grow your CQ ? the ability to cross boundaries and thrive in multiple cultures
- Collaborate with diverse groups
- Build new networks with fellow students, contributors and leading organisations in the city
- Understand the value of different perspectives and experiences
- Practice the leadership skills required to understand and navigate complexity
This program consists of three credentials that are earned while earners undertake a four-day intensive program of workshops and a final credential that is earned once the learner completes a reflective assessment three months following the workshop.
- Problem Solving
- Resonating with Others
- Working in Diverse Teams
- Collaborating effectively Leadership
Completion of the four day workshop plus completion of the assessment required for the previous 3 badges.
- Complete your final assessment survey, and upload a photograph of your Common Purpose Certificate of Completion.
- Submit a photographic postcard using an original image (high-quality jpeg - preferably at least 3-4MB).
- Briefly describe the image you have uploaded.
- Explain how the image relates to the learning you achieved during your Global Leader Experience.
- Reflect on the growth of your global leadership skills.