Becoming a Leader
*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
Find out how the Becoming a Leader badge can help you to become aware of the strengths and weaknesses of your own leadership skills.
Build a personal leadership pathway, and start your own journey towards becoming a great and inspiring leader.
In this badge, we'll identify the skills you need to optimise your leadership potential.
You'll learn the key qualities of great leadership, and discover how to develop highly sought after and transferable leadership skills.
You'll also learn how to use self-awareness and self-directed learning to your strategic advantage
- Recognise and acknowledge contemporary leadership concepts
- Align your actions with the values of an effective leader
- Be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of your own leadership skills
- Begin to make more informed leadership decisions
- Recognise situations that call for strong leadership
- Have a clear action plan for further developing personal leadership skills
Module 1: The leadership process
Module 2: Personal leadership skills
Module 3: Leadership skills action plan