Digital Solution Design
*This credential is only available to current RMIT students
Got an idea for an app? You're not alone.
Hundreds of mobile apps are launched every week - but browse through any app store and you'll find thousands that failed to find an audience, usually because they didn't put enough effort into creating a truly engaging design.
This credential teaches a practical approach to designing mobile applications, from initial concepts through to a polished solution. Learn how to apply user first principles to focus on a clear vision for an app, and to develop a design through testing, refinement and iteration.
This credential was developed in partnership with Transpire.
- Implement the "Double Diamond? process in digital solution design.
- Create a customer persona.
- Construct a customer journey map.
- Develop a digital solution using wireframing and paper prototyping techniques.
Module 1: Why design digital solutions?
Module 2: Project improvement with digital solutions
Module 3: Wireframing for digital solutions
Assessment and activities include:
- Online activities and submissions
- A final peer reviewed submission utilising provided templates