Know Your Money Mindset
This credential is only available to current RMIT students
Unpacking your money mindset can help you take control of your finances as you better understand your relationship with money.
This credential will help you recognise how personal values and mindsets can impact money habits and influence financial decisions. With this knowledge, you will be able to select strategies and resources available to you that can be tailored to your money needs and assist you in developing healthy financial habits.
This credential was developed in partnership with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- Analyse values and how they impact financial values
- Identify healthy financial habits
- Analyse your financial mindset
- Recognise behavioural biases and be aware of how they play out when making financial decisions
- Identify financial buzzwords
- Determine how to set up your finances
- Identify when to ask questions and where to get help in relation to finances