RMIT-CSIRO Masters by Research Scholarships
Value and Duration
This scholarship provides a stipend of $31,000 per annum (pro-rata) for two years
Successful international applicants will also be awarded an International Tuition Fee Scholarship
Number of Scholarships available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have a first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science;
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements;
- provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills;
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team;
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should view the details in the project links below and contact the RMIT supervisor to express your interest including:
- a statement to outline your interest
- an electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
You should also submit and application for 'Admission Only' through your relevant School and Program (as outlined below)
We are not currently accepting applications - the next scholarship round will be announced shortly
Terms and Conditions
The RMIT-CSIRO Masters by Research Scholarships will only be provide to candidates who are enrolled in a research Masters program at RMIT.
This scholarship will be governed by RMIT's University Research Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
Full project details are available on the relevant School web page.
Applicants to the Schools of Engineering, Science or Health and Biomedical Sciences will need to search on the phrase RMIT-CSIRO Masters to view the available projects.
|RMIT-CSIRO Masters - Design of a Cooling Vest with Semi-Rigid Pouches||
|Fashion & Textiles|
|RMIT-CSIRO Masters - Computer-modelled materials design for metal organic frameworks||
|School Science or Engineering|
|RMIT-CSIRO Masters - Resistive random-access memory (ReRAM) for high-density data storage||Daniel Gomez||School of Science|
|RMIT-CSIRO Masters - Curation of the CSIRO Compound Collection||
|RMIT-CSIRO Masters - Developing the Next Generation Materials Science Lab||Tamar Greaves||Science|
|RMIT-CSIRO Masters - Evaporated Sb2(S,Se)3 Solar Cells using Rapid Thermal Processing
||Joel van Embden||Science|