RMIT-CSIRO Masters by Research Scholarships
Value and Duration
This CSIRO-RMIT co-funded scholarship provides a stipend of $31,260 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and successful applicants will also be awarded a Tuition Fee Scholarship.
Number of Scholarships available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have a first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science;
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements;
- provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills;
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team;
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
- applicants must be in Australia when applying and commencing studies (Australian borders are closed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic).
How to Apply
Interested candidates should view the list of research topics available and contact the RMIT supervisor to express your interest including:
- a statement to outline your interest
- an electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
You should also submit and application for 'Admission Only' through your relevant School and Program, via the Online application service.
Applications are now open.
Applications will continue being accepted until all places are filled.
Terms and Conditions
The RMIT-CSIRO Masters by Research Scholarships will only be provide to candidates who are enrolled in a research Masters program at RMIT.
This scholarship will be governed by RMIT's University Research Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
For further information please contact email@example.com.